The website www.eradepartmentstors.com.cy (the “website”) is owned by ERMES DEPARTMENT STORES PLC, based in Nicosia, having its registered office at Limassol Ave. 200, 2025, Strovolos, Nicosia , Cyprus with Registration Number HE129279, contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number: 22365000 (hereinafter referred to as the “COMPANY”).
The following terms and conditions will apply to the access, navigation and use of the website. Any user who enters and trades or makes use of the website (hereinafter referred to as the “user” and/or the “visitor”) is deemed to accept and consent to the following terms unreservedly and without exception. In case of any user’s disagreement with these terms, then it is the user’s responsibility to refrain from use and visit the website.
2. General terms
3. Information & Products Provided
THE COMPANY, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by entries of electronic data that were made by error/misconduct in view of common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it becomes aware of their existence.
THE COMPANY does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any information or content relating to any products, software or advertisements included on the website as well as for the content of third parties to which the User is referred through hyperlinks from the Website or which the Website provides access to.
4. Limitation of liability
THE COMPANY does not provide any warranty (i) for the proper functionality of the website; (ii) for the accessibility and use of the website, (iii) for the full, accurate and timely nature of the contents, information or data available on the website, (iv) for the absence of defects or errors from the content and/or operation of the website and/or applications (v) for the absence of viruses or other malicious software and (vi) for the absence of certain properties that could be expected in relation to these websites or their content.
Therefore, the COMPANY informs the user that both the entire content of the website and the promotion of the products are provided “as is” without conditions or other guarantees for their accuracy, correctness or suitability for use or for the intended purpose.
5. User Responsibility
The User agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the website, in accordance with the law and based on the rules governing good faith and fair trading practices and is therefore prohibited from using the website for:
- intentional or unintentional breach of applicable law or regulations
- harassment of third parties in any way
- collecting or storing personal data about other users
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful infringement and harm to the COMPANY or to any third party either to violate the confidentiality or the privacy of any person’s information;
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends any user’s morals, social values, age, etc.
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content for which users are not entitled to transmit in accordance with law or the applicable contracts (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of industrial relations or covered by confidentiality agreements);
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any kind.
- publishing, e-mailing or transmitting in other ways any material containing software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or malfunction to the operating equipment of any software or computer hardware6. Copyright
The content of the website including images, graphic designs, discrete titles, marks, texts, photographs, etc. are the intellectual property of the COMPANY or other legal beneficiaries and are protected by Cyprus law, European law and international conventions.
Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the actual provider shall be prohibited. Reproduction, republication, upload, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive features listed and described through the website under the trademark eradepartmentstores.com.cy or the products or services of the COMPANY or third parties, are assets of the COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use on the website does not in any way give license or permission of use to third parties.
6. Limited License
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws and regulations, the website grants you a non-exclusive, untransferable, personal, limited right of access, use and display of this website and its contents. This license does not constitute a transfer of title to the website and its details and is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not modify the website and its information in any way or reproduce or present publicly or distribute or otherwise use the website and its details, for any public or commercial purpose, unless otherwise permitted hereby.
- Any creation of a connection that implies any kind of relationship between the User or a third party with the Company or approval or support from the Company is prohibited when it does not exist.
- The website may not be placed in a frame on any other website and in any case the User is prohibited from creating a link, to any part of the website, except the homepage.
- The User is prohibited from using frames or framework techniques to surround any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or format) of the website.
- The User is prohibited from using any “metatags” or any other “hidden text” based on the Company’s names or trademarks or affiliates or CTC Group companies without its written consent.
7. Links to www.eradepartmentstores.com.cy
The website may include and use links that lead to third-party websites and are considered to be related websites and are not under the control of the COMPANY and provide these links only to facilitate the use of the website, their use is not mandatory for the visitor and the fact that they are provided on the website does not indicate that the COMPANY approves or accepts their content.
Therefore, the COMPANY is not responsible for the contents of any such website or any link contained in an associated website, or any changes or updates to such websites and the COMPANY is not responsible for the broadcasts of the internet or for any form of transmission received from any linked website.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. Any dispute falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nicosia, Cyprus.
9. Final provisions
The above General Terms and Conditions fully bind the parties (the COMPANY and the users) and constitute the entire contract of the parties and supersede any and all previous and current contracts. The information mentioned on the Website shall form an integral part of the contract and shall not be altered unless the Parties expressly agree.
In the event that a term of the contract is found to be unfair or cancelled, it does not affect the other terms of the contract, which remain in force and are binding on the parties. In any case, where possible, it is possible for a term/sub-term or part of a term/sub-term to be considered separately, in order to make the remaining part valid, thus the term shall be interpreted accordingly. Otherwise, the parties agree that the term must be corrected and interpreted, in order to reach as far as possible the original meaning of the term/sub-term, in accordance with the law.
Any delay in the exercise by the parties, in part or in all of the rights deriving from these terms should not result in a weakening or waiver of that right, which may be exercised at any time at a later stage and at the reasonable discretion of the beneficiary.
The headings contained in these Terms and Conditions are set for reference purposes only and should not affect their meaning or interpretation.
Issue date: 01/06/2020